Does this sound like you?……
- “I can play my right hand perfectly, but I can’t get my left hand to cooperate.”
- “My songs don’t sound like they’re supposed to sound because I make too many mistakes.”
- “My songs sound choppy and slow even after hours of practice!”
- “I have to keep starting over because I get confused with where my fingers are supposed to be!”
- “I can’t keep the rhythm right!”
- “I can’t think and move fast enough!”
- “I know what I am supposed to do, but I can’t do it!”
- “My mind goes blank even after I memorize something!”
Eventually, you find yourself saying things like…
“I’m just not musically inclined.”
“I don’t have the talent to play the piano.”
“This is taking too long and I don’t have this much time anyway.”
“I’m taking a break and will start again later, when I have more time to dedicate to it.”
And so your dream of playing the piano continues to tug at your heart, with the unending intention of starting on a tomorrow that never seems to come.
If you answered yes to any of the above Clumsy Finger symptoms, I have good news..(And I need your help!)
I have been developing a powerful video series that will enable you to easily overcome your most frustrating challenges when playing the piano!
Are you tired of hours of practice without feeling progress? If you are like hundreds of other students who struggle with their finger and hand coordination, then keep reading…
Here are some of the solutions I have included in this series:
- How to make both hands work together without feeling clumsy.
- How to know which fingers to use when feeling like you don’t have enough fingers.
- How to keep the rhythm when playing both hands at the same time.
- How to leverage chords and scales for instant location of notes on the piano.
- How to use special “touching” techniques to make your songs sound more professional.
- How to reach notes out of range and not lose your place on the piano.
Even though it looks as though I have covered all the common “progress complaints”… I still need to know if I covered it ALL.
This is where I need your help.
I need you to tell me what your biggest challenge is when trying to learn a new song.
Your Response will Enter You into a Special Drawing
To Win A Free Download of this
Powerful New Video Series!
Tell me about your specific challenges with playing the piano, and you will automatically be entered into a special drawing to receive a free download of this new video series… I will be giving away 35 downloads so that your chances of winning are pretty good!
How to Enter the Special Drawing
It’s simple… all you need to do is submit your most challenging piano problem as a comment, using the little tiny comment link at the top of this page, right above the title “Are You Frustrated With Your Piano Progress?”
You can include any challenge that prevents you from making progress, and you may also comment about the preview video and let me know how it helped you.
*If your challenge is listed above, please let me know so that I know that I am on the right track in developing the solution.
*If your challenge is not covered above, then make sure you tell me the exact details of your challenge so I can include a solution for you.
This special drawing will be held on
Thursday, April 1st, 2010.
Winners will be notified by email.
Again, the way to submit your most challenging piano problem is click on the little tiny comment link at the top of this page, right above the title “Do You Have Clumsy Finger Syndrome?”
I am looking forward to reading about your challenges so I can help!
Start Taking Piano Lessons Right Now with a Free Membership!
Don't forget to Sign Up!